You have stepped into Yong Hwa's fan kingdom!
Little Gendut
Daftar shoutmix
Rabu, 14 September 2011 | Rabu, September 14, 2011 | 0 comments
1.Link?Tekan sini ^_^


   
2.Create shoutbox


 
3.Masukkan segala-galanya yang berkaitan dan tekan I have read and...


 
4.Style and color untuk buat warna shoutbox korang dan pilih.
5.Tekan save setting dan back 
6.Pastu copy yang ade tulis EMBED CODE tuh.
7.Di design korang tekan...Add gadget dan Edit html tao?Tao? 


Older Post | Newer Post
Annyeong!



Annyeong everyone. You've just enter my dungeon. Hehe, lol. This blog was desgined use blogskin.So, I can't put the join the this site button if u want to follow me.Just follow if u want. But please leave your kittensteps at my shoutbox!

Let's Talk

ShoutMix chat widget

Credit
Template by : Jaja
Background by : FPA

Navigations Here

About Stuffs Entries